Also included in
- Practice mindfulness, calm, and self-regulation with this huge bundle! Mindfulness can help kids and young adults by promiting happiness, attention, and emotional control. Materials include activities, task cards, journals, posters, and more. The lessons and mindfulness activities include listening$65.00$86.00Save $21.00
- Help kids and young adults utilize coping strategies, or coping skills, and mindfulness to manage stress and challenging emotions including anger, anxiety, depression, restlessness, and more. Resources in this bundle include over 570 pages focused on teaching and practicing coping strategies and min$150.00$203.00Save $53.00
Help kids practice mindfulness to help promote happiness, attention, emotional control, and self-regulation. Activities including breathing exercises (like dragon breathing and cool off the pizza), coloring, practicing yoga, listening to music, using senses, and guided relaxations. Activities are specifically tailored to younger learners to be fun, hands-on, and active!
Mindfulness means being present in the moment with your thoughts and feelings without making judgments. It is being aware of what is happening but not being overwhelmed. Mindfulness is healthy to practice to help calm kids down after recess, before a big test, at the start of the week, to break up instruction, or just anytime!
I have added a digital version for students using a Google Drive link!
Why Teach Mindfulness
Research has shown many positive outcomes when you practice mindfulness. People of all ages and abilities can practice. It is a great strategy for kids struggling with depression, anxiety, anger, lack of attention, or other behavioral concerns. Younger learners can benefit from mindfulness by learning to be more focused, aware of their feelings, aware of their surroundings, and better control of their day-to-day emotions. Overall, mindfulness helps kids become better learners!
How to Use
These activities would be an asset to educators who want to promote a calmer and more focused climate. People of all ages and abilities can practice mindfulness. Best of all, it can be done anywhere and anytime. Even after teaching these lessons, many of the activities can be done over and over again to continue practicing mindfulness as a positive brain break in the classroom.
Table of Contents
• Educator Guide
• Educator Guide Lesson Plans
• Let's Be Mindful
• Squish and Relax
• Belly Breathing
• Dragon Breathing
• Cookie Breathing
• Birthday Cake Breathing
• Cool Off the Pizza
• Smell the Flowers
• Mindful Coloring
• Mindful Listening
• Change the Channel
• Superhero Senses
• Mindful Eating
• Mindful Yoga
• Guided Relaxations
Print in Color or Black/White
Both black/white and color options are included for all pages. A detailed table of contents makes it easy for you to find what you need and print it right away.
Save Over 20% with a Bundle!
This is a HUGE bundle with over 600 pages focused on teaching mindfulness and coping strategies to encourage self-control, happiness, positivity, and many more positive outcomes. It contains a variety of lessons, workbooks, posters, task cards, foldable crafts, and much more!
Tips for Customers:
- If you have questions, please contact me through Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
- Click here to follow my store for notifications about new resources and freebies.
- Please consider leaving feedback on this resource to receive TpT credits! I always strive for 5 stars and love hearing your feedback.
Disclaimer: These resources are for supplementary support/education purposes and are not a replacement for education or other necessary supports. Educators, parents, and others who utilize these materials are encouraged to seek out additional support, as needed.