PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
MINDFULNESS is a way of life. Many school districts (including my own) have adopted mindfulness as a powerful tool and approach to combat toxic stress. Research has shown that a mindful mindset can help students become less anxious and more confident in the face of adversity.
There are 48 MINDFULNESS POSTERS included in this packet.
♥ 4 Versions of Each Poster!
♥ Full-Sized: In Color
♥ Full-Sized: Plain Background with a Flower
♥ Full-Sized: Printer-Friendly Black & White with Minimal Color
♥ Mini Student Quote Cards
Ways to Use the MINDFULNESS POSTERS:
* Create an eye-catching “MINDFULNESS” bulletin board to remind students and staff to stay in the present moment
♥ Use the posters as visual references during counseling sessions
♥ Display the posters in your classroom to reinforce MINDFULNESS and serenity
♥ Glue the mini student versions into a journal or notebook as reflection prompts
♥ Laminate the mini student versions and place them on a key ring for students to refer to as needed
BONUS: A MINDFULNESS booklist to be used as read alouds, for literature circles, in immersion studies, during Think-Alouds, or as an introduction to MINDFULNESS.
MINDFULNESS Quotes Included in This Package:
• Approach everyday things with curiosity – and savor them. - Dr. Elisha Goldstein
• When stressed out…or in doubt…look within. – Francois Lange
• Feelings are just visitors, just let them come and go. – Mooji
• You cannot stop the sea. You cannot stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf on them. – Eline Snel
• Wherever you are, be all there. – Jim Elliot
• It’s a nice feeling to just be. – Pema Chodron
• The body benefits from movement, and the mind benefits from stillness. – Sakyong Mipham
• May I quiet my words & listen. May I calm my thoughts & be. – Mary Davis
• I listen to my body. I show kindness to myself.
• Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. – Will Rogers
• Appreciate everything, even the ordinary. Especially the ordinary. – Pema Chodron
• The more present you are, the less you miss. – Eline Snel
Rating after downloading is deeply appreciated.
Yours in Literacy,