Also included in
- **BRAND NEW FAMILY PARTNERSHIP GUIDES ADDED TO THE BUNDLE: Price is going up very soon (end of July) to reflect new additions!** The mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for third, fourth, and fifth grade includes 8 units with 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS and activities that$79.00$120.00Save $41.00
- This Self-Management & Mindfulness SEL curriculum BUNDLE for Grades 3-5 includes the PRINTABLE VERSION & a DIGITAL VERSION. Use both perfectly-aligned resources together to teach older kids ways to self-regulate, mindfulness, stress management, self & impulse control, and personal safety$22.00$27.00Save $5.00
- This mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for 3-5 includes the PRINTABLE VERSIONS & DIGITAL VERSIONS of all 8 units. Each unit consists of 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with printable and digital, interactive activities that encourage older kids to build important$118.00$216.00Save $98.00
This social management SEL curriculum includes 5 detailed lessons filled with hands-on and mindful activities that teach older kids ways to self-regulate, mindfulness, stress management, impulse control, and personal safety.
↑↑↑ See the PREVIEW for more details and pictures of what this awesome resource has to offer! ↑↑↑
♥♥The mind+heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for 3-5 is available for a SPECIAL DISCOUNT. You get an entire year’s worth of lessons (40 included) and activities to help older kids to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence! ♥♥
Need digital and printable SEL lessons and activities?
♥♥The DIGITAL & PRINTABLE Social Emotional Learning Curriculum COMBO BUNDLE for grades 3-5 is available NOW at a HUGE discount (45% OFF buying the units separately)! Use both bundles together (DIGITAL & PRINTABLE) to offer a well-rounded SEL program in your classroom! ♥♥
What does this Self-Management unit cover?
Through a variety of thought-provoking lessons, discussions, community building ideas, and tons of engaging activities…
Lesson 1: Self-Regulation & Calming Strategies
★Kids will learn to recognize their own personal cues and triggers for certain emotions. Kids will learn to identify and use self-regulation and calming strategies when necessary.
Lesson 2: Handling Stress
★Kids will learn what stress is, the positive and negative types of stress, and its impact. Kids will learn ways to manage stress and create and implement a plan to handle stress.
Lesson 3: Mindfulness
★Kids will learn about mindfulness and different ways they can be mindful. Kids will practice and learn to use mindfulness strategies daily.
Lesson 4: Impulse Control
★Kids will learn what impulses are and identify why it’s important to have self-control. Kids will strive to control their own impulses and have self-control daily.
Lesson 5: Personal Safety
★Kids will understand what personal safety means and identify ways to keep oneself safe. Kids will learn to identify and use a safety network.
Activities included in the Self-Management unit:
- Discussion Starters cards
- Lesson Challenge Task Cards
- Anchor Chart pieces & examples
- Yoga Cards
- Different games
- Literature connections & writing activities
- Breathing exercises
- "Mindful Me" mindfulness moments on cards
- Scenario cards
- Classroom display ideas
- & more!
PLUS A BRAND NEW BONUS: Family Partnership Guide
Connect with and encourage families to take part in the social-emotional learning development of their child and the concepts you are teaching at school. Each unit includes a printable guide with a letter to families, strategies and activities they can try at home, and a book guide with video links.
WHY this is the ONE Social-Emotional Learning resource you need to teach kids about their emotions!
- Each lesson and follow-up activities can extend to cover your SEL time for a month! This is a flexible SEL curriculum that can be taught when teachers have time, while the recommendation is to teach a lesson once a week and extend it throughout the week with the follow-up activities.
- You will have what you need to facilitate meaningful discussions and impactful activities that build important social and emotional skills and grow your classroom community.
- You will save time as the planning is done for you.
- Since this is research-based and follows the CASEL framework for SEL, you know that you are covering the most important lessons kids need!
- It provides a TON of variety and includes activities that will engage students and help them build important emotional awareness skills.
- The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, for school counselors, classroom teachers, and in a homeschool setting.
♥♥Teach primary K-2? The mind+heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is also available for a SPECIAL DISCOUNT. Get an entire year’s worth of lessons (40 included) and activities to help younger children to develop social-emotional skills TODAY! ♥♥
Looking for MORE great resources?
Check out the printable SEL units for 3-5:
Check out the *DIGITAL* SEL units for 3-5:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at email@example.com.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft