MINDFULNESS is a way of life. Many school districts (including my own) have adopted mindfulness as a powerful tool and approach to combat toxic stress. Research has shown that a mindful mindset can help students become less anxious and more confident in the face of adversity.
There are 12 different MINDFULNESS quotes included in this product, as well as a BONUS: A MINDFULNESS booklist. The titles on the booklist could be used as read alouds, for literature circles, in immersion studies, during Think-Alouds, or as an introduction to MINDFULNESS.
What sets this product apart? Well, this one comes with MINDFULNESS Quotes that you print…ON YOUR 3X3 STICKY NOTES! That’s right: sticky notes…those super fun vehicles for building knowledge. Wahoo! How lovely would it be to print these out and place them on your students' desks as a reminder of another approach to live and be?
• 12 pages of sticky note templates that you print on your 3x3 Sticky Notes (prints 6 of each quote per page).
• 1-page, easy-to-follow printing directions
• The sticky notes would be great reminders during counseling sessions, discussion prompts during Morning Meetings, or just because!
12 MINDFULNESS Quotes Included in This Product:
• Approach everyday things with curiosity – and savor them. - Dr. Elisha Goldstein
• When stressed out…or in doubt…look within. – Francois Lange
• Feelings are just visitors, just let them come and go. – Mooji
• You cannot stop the sea. You cannot stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf on them. – Eline Snel
• Wherever you are, be all there. – Jim Elliot
• It’s a nice feeling to just be. – Pema Chodron
• The body benefits from movement, and the mind benefits from stillness. – Sakyong Mipham
• May I quiet my words & listen. May I calm my thoughts & be. – Mary Davis
• I listen to my body. I show kindness to myself.
• Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. – Will Rogers
• Appreciate everything, even the ordinary. Especially the ordinary. – Pema Chodron
• The more present you are, the less you miss. – Eline Snel
Rating after downloading is deeply appreciated.
Yours in Literacy,