Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
6.26 MB | N/A pages
Mineral unit that focuses on several topics including introduction to the periodic table of elements, how minerals chemically bond, and an introduction to minerals. This unit includes the following....
- PowerPoint and guided notes for reading the periodic table of elements, understanding ionic/covalent bonds, and identifying minerals
- Unit study guide and end of the unit test that is aligned to NGSS
- Worksheets that help guide students through drawing Bohr models for covalent and ionic bonds
- Mini quizzes for mineral identification and bond types
- Lab activity that allow students to examine crystal structures up close
- Moh's hardness lab
*Thumbnail was created by using Emily Wean Design: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Emily-Wean