Also included in
- This Beat the Clock Bundle is a great way to save money while you receive all the science subjects Beat the Clock Assessment Tool. This game has been designed to fit into several situations:- The game may be an entire classroom activity.- The game may be a stand alone enrichment.- The game may be aPrice $52.24Original Price $64.50Save $12.26
- This is a growing bundle of the STEM Center's Rocks & Minerals Games! You may purchase this collection now for the current price, and we will update the bundle with any new Rocks & Minerals Games later. When the product is updated, you are notified! - SEE THE PRODUCTS LISTED & Enjoy!YOUPrice $18.23Original Price $22.50Save $4.27
Science Game: Minerals Beat the Clock Game is designed to reinforce the science vocabulary focusing on minerals while the students have fun. Simply print, cut, and enjoy!
Topics featured on the game cards:
- Surface Mining
- Rock Cycle
This game has been designed to fit into several situations:
The game may be a stand alone enrichment.
The game may be a group activity.
The game may be an entire classroom activity.
The game may be a review of a unit’s vocabulary
The game may be an introduction to a unit’s vocabulary.
The game may be timed or untimed.
- Each student playing the game is given a game board.
(The game board has the definition or explanation printed in each square.)
- Each student is given a copy of the game cards.
- The students will be given a designated amount of time (assigned by you the teacher) to place the correct terms on top of the game board. - The cards are to be matched with the correct definition.
- At the end of the designated time, the cards are to be checked for accuracy.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Connect with the STEM Center©
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the Green ‘Follow Me’ Star next to the STEM Center © icon to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
BLOG for more great activities and freebies.
Follow me on Twitter
Great info and freebies on Facebook
Copyright © The STEM Center. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.