Are you looking for a lesson where your students look at Mineral Characteristic Properties? If so, this is the lesson for you!
In this hands-on lesson, students use mineral characteristic properties, such as, color, luster, streak, acid test, and Mohs' Scale of Hardness to identify minerals. This lesson has been used many times by many teachers. It is a great way to get your students working with minerals.
This product includes:
1. Minerals: Classifying and Identifying Lesson Plan
2. Classifying and Identifying Minerals Chart
3. Mineral Identification Property Instruction Sheets
4. Classifying and Identifying Minerals Answer Key
5. Classifying Minerals Exit Ticket
6. Classifying Minerals Exit Ticket Answer Key