Here is a useful foldable activity to use with an interactive science journal when teaching properties of minerals. The foldable activity has six flaps labeled cleavage, color, hardness, luster, streak, and texture. Inside the flaps students will write a description for each property.
This packet includes the following:
* Sample pictures of foldable.
* Colored copy of foldable.
* Black and white copy of foldable (can be colored in by students)
* Chart that can be put up on the smart board to help guide instruction.
If you like this activity then check out these other products:
- Earth Science: Rocks, Minerals, Weathering and Erosion
- Physical Science Review SCOOT Activity
- Physical Science Activities Bundle
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Copyright © Living Laughing Teaching. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.