My 7th grade Earth Science minerals unit is a great foundation that you can build off of for your own unit. I have included my:
- PowerPoints (animated, but no pictures- add your own) and corresponding note sheets
- 2 sets of SmartBoard clicker review questions
- vocab sheet
- 2 labs and a mini-research activity
- review sheet that corresponds with the test
- test (multiple choice and short answer portions- 4 versions of the short answer)
- modified test for students with special needs that parallels the non-modified test
If you download the preview, I go into more detail about what's available in the unit and provide screenshots of my materials.
This unit usually takes me about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks because I include worksheets/assessments when I teach. I have not included those worksheets/assessments as to avoid copyright infringement (they're from my textbook). Feel free to add materials of your own as you go.