This pack comes with 5 centers:
1. Buggy Place Value - students sort the cards onto the sorting mats according to the place value of the red and underlined number. They can then record the numbers on the recording sheet. This center comes with two sets of cards (tens and ones, and hundred, tens and ones) and two recording sheets.
2. Mini-Beast patterns - students use the cards to make different patterns and then name and draw their pattern on the recording sheet.
3. Mini-Beast ordinal numbers - students read and view each card (e.g. 3 friends already at the hive) and identify who will be the ___ friend at the hive and which bug is the ordinal number listed. 8 cards are included, with 2 questions per card detailed on the recording sheet. Uses ordinal numbers to 12th.
4. Ladybug doubles - students match the double with its sum and record. Doubles cards to 20+20 included. The recording sheet has room for sums to 10+10 - copy double sided if you want to give out all cards.
5. Place value butterflies - the place values are all mixed up! Students read the cards, make the number using base-10 on a place value mat (included) and record the number on the recording sheet. These cards use 3 digit numbers.
I'd love you to follow my blog! Down Under Teacher