This mini-book with front and back cover and six pages can be used for any classroom need.
Its best feature is that while students are creating books or taking notes with this tool, they can't lose pages! Supplies are as simple as one piece of paper for each student (scissors suggested, but not required). Complete step-by-step directions included with download of template.
- Add to an Interactive Notebook
- Use as a review activity by giving topics for each page
- Let students write their own 6-page books in a language
- Create books for characters in a story to review different aspects of each character
- Give 6-7 example problems from a math topic/chapter
- Summarize a story in 6 sentences and pictures
- Use for new language vocabulary
Suggest your own uses in the comments below!