Need a quick take-home informational activity for your lessons on the bassoon? Look no further! This mini book is perfect for your instrument lessons! No glueing, no pasting! Just one cut and your book is ready to fold! Perfect to teach about the woodwind family to supplement instrument of the month.
This set includes:
• Teacher Instructions (with videos too!)
• Student instructions to print out for students to follow.
• Two versions of the mini book (one labeled "Instrument of the Month" and the other labeled "Featured Instrument")
• Two sizes (4 pages folder and 8 pages folded).
• Optional guide lines you can print on the back of the book for students to follow.
Please download the preview to take a closer look at what this resource includes!
This activity would go PERFECTLY with the Instrument of the Month: Bassoon Lesson Plan!
Be sure to connect with me to get access to the FREE Resource Library!
Be the first to hear about new releases, product updates, and amazing deals and teaching tips!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on YouTube!
Follow me on Instagram!
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at email@example.com
. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!