These Sight Word Worksheets are designed to help kids build confidence with early literacy skills. This resource is ideal for use in Kindergarten. It can also be used towards the beginning of first grade. Learning Sight Words is of great importance to kids. These fun learning sight words worksheets are perfect for distance learning, literacy centres, morning work, early finishers, substitutes and homework.This packet includes 18 worksheets for sight word "look".
In this packet we provide a stage for reading success with these sight word worksheets. The packet includes:
- Fluency Phrases: The child learns to recognize sight words by reading different sentences written in a similar pattern with the same sight word.
- Dabbing Fun: The child learns to recognize and recollect the sight word correct spellings by coloring the circle with the right name.
- Sentence Mats: The child learns to read the sentence and fill the missing sight word in the blank.
- Word Search: The child learns to hunt for the sight word written vertically or horizontally. After completing the hunt, the child writes the number of times he searched the sight word in the box given below.
- Sentence Match: The child learns to read the sentences written by recollecting the sight word learned and match the sentences with the correct picture.
- Learning Fun: The child learns to recollect all that he has learned about the sight word by doing different activities on one sheet. The child learns to recollect correct spellings of sight word, tracing the sight word and then writing it on the lines all by himself. The child also learns to hunt for the sight word in the sentences given. The child will then learn to write a sentence on the lines provided and illustrate the same by drawing pictures.
- Sentence Building: Child learns to unscramble the sentences and then re-write them in correct order to make meaning in the lines given.
- Sentence Scramble: The child learns to unscramble and write the sentence correctly with a picture puzzle's help.
- Unscramble Fun: The child learns to unscramble and write the sentence correctly on the lines. Then the child again re-writes the same sentence on the lines. The child also tries to draw a picture with the word given. The child will also try to make a new sentence using the sight word given.
- Sentence Building: The child learns to rearrange the words written correctly and then write them on the lines given.
- Drawing fun: The child reads the sentences given and then tries to draw the same picture in the space
- Activity Fun: The child colors and makes a playing card of the sight word given. Then recollecting the sentences learned so far, the child tries to write any three sentences using the sight word. Then the child colors the mat, making sure that the same color is used for one single sentence. The child can cut the mat and use it as a table mat to read the sentences repeatedly.
- Sentence Mats: The child learns to cut, rearrange, and paste the words correctly to make a sentence. Then the child colors the pictures. The sentence mats can be useful for daily reading and learning.
- Certificate of Appreciation: The last sheet has a certificate for the sight word "and", where the child can print his/her name. Also the child can write the sight word inside the card and carry it home to show to their family.
Invite young enthusiastic learners to use the sight-word prompts to spark original writing and drawing. It’s a great way to boost sight words fluency. Classroom-tested and teacher approved!
Having a good knowledge of sight words helps in laying a good foundation for lifelong reading success.This booklet teaches sight word "look" with a great detail and fun learning.
For further questions, feel free to contact me at : email@example.com. I would appreciate your feedback.