Mini Cultural Reading Unit (Novice range): Le Carnaval dans le monde francophone
This cultural mini-unit allows students in the Novice range to explore different francophone Carnival practices through the reading of an article on the topic, published by LE PETIT JOURNAL FRANCOPHONE. Included in this unit, you will find:
• Five different pre-reading activities to activate your students’ background knowledge about Carnival, and prepare them to read the article
• A two-page article about fun cultural Carnival practices in the francophone world, written in comprehensible French
• Accompanying PowerPoint materials, ready to print and use in class
• Four different post-reading activities, including a Kahoot and a Break-Out EDU!
• You may use all or some of the activities, using them to differentiate your instruction and/or offer different levels of challenge
For more free teaching units and materials, click here.