Also included in
- Mini-Eraser Math Bundle - Do you have an endless supply of mini-erasers from Target? Me, too! Put them to wonderful use with these themed math task cards. Add the erasers to your math small groups and centers - even use them in a sensory bin for hands-on learning.There are TWELVE mini-eraser packets$18.00$36.00Save $18.00
Mini-erasers are the perfect math manipulative. This set of task cards provide math practice while also developing fine motor skills and increasing engagement.
This set coordinates with the autumn-themed mini-erasers from Target's Dollar Spot Bulls Eye, but you can easily substitute your favorite math manipulative.
Included in this Mini-Eraser Task Cards Set:
- Number Bond Cards –Within 10
- Missing Whole (18 cards)
- Missing Part (18 cards)
- Numeral with Subitizing Cards 1-20
- Match numeral card to subitizing cards
- Extra cards for 1-9
- Numeral Cards 1-20
- 5, 10, 20 Frames – 4 formats
- Numeral and frames
- Frames only
- Numeral only
- Empty frames
- Scoop, Sort, Count, Cover
- 1-10 (color and b/w)
- 1-20 (color and b/w)
- Build a Number – Fine Motor
- 1-20 half-page cards
Ideas for Use: Print and add these math task cards to a themed sensory bin for centers or provide hands-on practice in small groups. These cards are intended for K-1 or any group learning numbers and counting between 1-20.
Download the preview for a closer look.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: This pdf file is available with a digital overlay from Teachers Pay Teachers. This annotation tool can be used to add additional instructions, highlight key text, or add answer boxes to make it easy for students to complete the activity on a device. You can add an interactive layer to this PDF and assign it to your students through Google Classroom. #distancelearningtpt
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.