Do you love mini erasers as much as I do???? So many different choices and so cute! I was looking for something to do with them all in my first grade classroom so I created these activities that are perfect for math centers!
In this pack you will get 10 activities that you can use your mini erasers with. The activities focus on basic math skills for primary grades, including addition, subtraction, graphing, measuring weight, measuring length, pattering and more!
Here are the activities you get:
1. Graphing spinner sheet, bar graph and tally chart data collection page, and response sheet. Also included is a text editable PowerPoint of this activity so you can edit it to fit your needs.
2. 120 chart adding (counting on) work mat
3. 120 chart subtraction (counting back) work mat
4. Sorting sheets- 2 varieties for differentiation
5. Fine motor/Patterning practice pages- 2 varieties include
6. Tic Tac Toe Game- addition practice-10 Cards included
7. Using a 10s Frame to add work mat
8. Comparing weight using a balance scale
9. Measuring length in nonstandard units
10. Addition Bingo- 10 Boards included
Directions and teacher suggestions are included for all activities.