Mini Flashcard Set - Números 11-20 / Numbers 11-20
Mini flashcards - 3 part cards with matching labels; each mini flashcard is 3in x 4in size in color. Print two copies; use one as a control card (do not cut the label); on the other one, cut the label off and laminate separately from the picture.
How to use the mini flashcards:
· Put the mini flashcards and matching labels in a container.
· Remove the mini flashcards one at a time from the container and name them with the child.
· Arrange the mini flashcards in a vertical row.
· Select one label and read it to the child.
· Invite the child to repeat the word after you.
· Invite the child to place the label below the respective mini flashcard.
· Repeat for all the mini flashcards until all of them have been matched.
This set can be left on a shelf in the classroom for the children to work with by themselves once it has been introduced. Each mini flashcard has a number on the right top corner that matches a label for built in control of error.