Kick off this holiday season with a mix of story time, crafting and activity, by creating this *Spread Holiday Cheer with Santa Bruce* Craftivity and *Tough Cookie Ornament* Craftivtiy inspired by the books "Santa Bruce" and "Tough Cookie: A Christmas Story".
These crafts will have students eager to spread holiday cheer and share their best selves this holiday season. Perfect for a center activity the weeks right before winter break.
Great for Reading Centers for all grade levels! Read aloud the story "Santa Bruce" and "Tough Cookie" or watch MaiStoryBooks FREE interactive read aloud videos, and then encourage students to create the crafts.
- Black and White or Color-printed version of a Christmas tree with the written text: "Look, look, look at me! You can't reach me, I'm..."
- Includes fill-in-the-blank, foldable cookie ornament templates in color or black and white
- Ornament Templates include: Front side with exact replica of the cookie from the story, or blank body for student's to decorate with their own style. Inside templates include blank, with lines, with text "______ on a tree!"
- Black and White or Color-printed version of the "Santa Bruce"
- Includes fill-in-the-blank, foldable wrapped-present templates in pine-green or black and-white: used to record how students can spread holiday cheer.
- Wrapped-present Templates include: blanks for drawing pictures, blank space and lines for a picture and drawings, all lines for all writing. In color or black-and-white.
- FREE interactive Read aloud video of the book by MaiStoryBook~ read with questions integrated throughout the reading to prompt discussion throughout the story!
**Crafts do not come with scissors, glue, tape, colored paper, or pipe cleaners. You must provide these materials.**
Learn More about MAISTORYBOOK: creating reading resources to inspire in children a love for books and a curiosity for the world of reading.