Like most teachers, I believe in instilling a sense of ownership in my students. This packet is most of what I use to help my students help me. It includes:
1.Weekly folder page that I glue to the front of the student home folders before I laminate them- These go home weekly and help ensure parents see all graded work as well as an update sheet to help keep parents informed about upcoming tests, assignments, and events.
2. weekly update sheet for parents
3. Team folder covers ( glue to team folders before laminating; students turn in homework and important logs here for their team)
4. Team jobs description cards (I give a copy to each team so they all know exactly what their job is)
5. Homework Completion log (each team records any missing assignments here and when they are turned in)
6. Technology Charging log (my students are 1:1 and this helps me see who is bringing their device to school charged)
I have done my best to make this document completely editable, but this is my first attempt at doing so. Please feel free to offer feedback and contact me with anything that isn't working the way it ought to.