* 2 page reading on the first stage of French Revolution: 1789-1792
* 2 page worksheet with 24 content-based questions
* 2 page answer sheet
Reading: Covers the main events of the first stage of the French Revolution, beginning from the Estates-General and ending with the Declaration of Pillnitz / War against Austria and Prussia.
Layout: Each page is divided into 4 sections. Each section is devoted to a significant event, source, or historical theme. Key vocabulary is highlighted. Historical images accompany the text for teacher reference, and to engage the student while acquiring the material.
* Summary / Key Points / Broad overview
* As your main lesson or as a supplement to material
* Interactive Notebook
* Classwork: Individual or Group
* Homework / Handout / Worksheet
* Review and Test Prep