This pack includes 8 mini lessons and activities inspired by "The Very Hungry Caterpillar." These centers go along great with the book and help review reading and math concepts for preschool and kindergarten.
Here is what is included in this little unit.
1.Popsicle Stick Puppets: Fun for students to have while reading the story initially. It gets them excited for the book before they know the characters.
2. Add to the Alphabet: Write the letter that comes next.
3. Lively Letters: Write the letter that begins each word. A recording sheet is also included. There are 10 cards in this activity.
4. The Life Cycle: Cut and paste the butterfly life cycle in order. A colorful memory craft with 4 steps.
5. Food Count: Count the items on each card. A recording sheet is also included. There are 10 cards in this activity.
6. Vivid Vowels: A coloring activity by vowel (worksheet/printable).
7. Snack Attack: Match the picture with the first letter of its word (worksheet/printable).
8. Fruit or Veggie: Cut each picture paste into the correct column.
**Make sure to download the preview to see all the pictures! Lots included in this unit!