These Mini Math Money worksheets have been designed to be completed by teachers that have limited time.
The Money Tasks and Activities provides fun learning opportunities for students to use their maths in hands on work. .
Each activity/ task includes an "I can" statement for the students to know what they need to achieve. They also have a highlight and go teacher assessment at the bottom of the page, allowing teachers to be able to quickly see where each student is at with a glance.
Tasks included in this pack;
1. Go on a shopping spree and calculate the cost up to $50
2. Go on a shopping spree and calculate the cost up to $100
3.The Class Shop - giving money and working out the correct change.
4. Roll a Dollar
5. Roll to Ten Dollars
6. Restaurant Rules.
7. What's for Lunch
* These sheets are able to be used by both USA and AUS classes. In the roll a dollar, ten dollar tasks two sheets have been included. One with 5, 10, 20 and 50 cent denominations and one with 1, 5, 10, 25 cent denominations.
These tasks can be used in many ways, including:
1. Used at the start of a unit of work to look at student's prior knowledge.
2. Math centers (maths centres)
3. Group work
4. For fast finishers
5. At the end of a unit of work to assess if students are able to transfer the skills learned during instructional time.
6. Fun projects for students to complete for homework.
BUY the BUNDLE and SAVE over 20%!!
Mini Math Investigations BUNDLE - 10 Topics
You may also be interested in the following resources:
Mini Math Investigations: Fractions
Mini Math Investigations: Perimeter
Mini Math Investigations: Measurement
START OF THE YEAR RESOURCES
MIDDLE SCHOOL PROJECTS
*I really value your feedback*
I try to go over the work carefully to ensure no errors, however, occasionally I might miss something. If you find an error please email me and I will fix it straight away. Thanks!