This PDF file is a miniature museum activity. See an example of the finished product in the preview photos.
Instructions for completing the Mini Museum:
1. Cut the dotted line next to the artworks to separate them.
2. "Paint" the walls and the floor.
3. Cut out the individual artworks for your display and glue them to the wall.
4. Fold along the dotted line.
5. Fold along the line between the wall and floor
6. Cut the dotted line, but stop when you reach the wall.
7. Overlap and glue the floor flaps.