Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.01 MB | 17 pages
This project allows students to problem solve by using the STEM process to create miniature catapults. It is high interest and requires students to use large amounts of communication, problem solving skills, and data collection. Included in the package is:
1. An overview and requirements sheet
2. Data collection sheet for students during testing
3. Score sheet and rubric
4. Materials list
5. Directions for how to build catapults.
6. Teacher notes on how to set up, suggestions for variables students can test, and hints from what I have learned.
7. A history passage on catapults including pictures.
8. A reflection page on how students applied the STEM process.
9. A paper for student design.
10. A large target for scoring (prints on 9 pages)