If you've been wanting to try a new approach with your articulation students who have single speech sound errors, here's a program that includes all of the materials you need to conduct shorter, more frequent individual therapy sessions.
You'll work with students more often but in short (~10 minute) individual sessions and see quick progress on their error sounds.
Included in the packet:
- Instructions for using the materials
- Probe list and data sheet recording baseline and progress monitoring
- Daily Data Log for tallying production accuracy for multiple sessions
- Syllable Circle pages to elicit Consonant-Vowel (CV) and Vowel- Consonant (VC) syllables
- Two pages of 20 pictured single words for /s/ practice
- Two pages of target sentences highlighting /s/ in a variety of positions, one for early readers and one for more advanced readers
- Two pages of Conversation Starters
You could also try the /r/ packet in my TpT store, http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Know-Talking.