Also included in
- Everyone struggles with coming up with new, engaging activities for mixed articulation groups. With Mini Speech Club, however, you never need to plan your speech therapy again! This year long articulation program requires no prep, includes built-in homework, covers 13 sounds, and works for mixed art$32.00$40.00Save $8.00
- ALL the materials that you need to implement March, April, and May Lesson plans (Year 1 only).20% off of individual purchases. This bundle includes many of my BEST SELLING products plus BONUS materials!⭐️ Note: "Build a Sentence" is also found in the other seasons' lesson plans. TPT does not allow fo$87.60$109.50Save $21.90
Everyone struggles with coming up with new, engaging activities for mixed articulation groups. With Mini Speech Club, however, you never need to plan your speech therapy again! This 3 month articulation program requires no prep, includes built-in homework, covers 13 sounds, and works for mixed articulation groups.
Spring Mini Speech Club is perfect for preschool and early elementary articulation students during the months of March-May!
- Designed for pre-readers, there are pictures for every word
- Activities are short
- All pictures and activities are black/white for easy printing
- 8 activities each month (24 total)
- Built-in carry over on each activity
- Perfect for mixed groups since the activity sheet is the same regardless of sound
-13 sounds and blends included (12 pictures per page): /ch, d, f, g, k, l, r, s, s blends, sh, t, th, v, z/
Mini Speech Club makes the job of the specialist so much easier and stress free! Data, activities, homework, and more in one product! Complete your year with all four seasons!
BONUS IDEA: Combine with Mini Language Club Fall to work on both language and articulation skills with mixed groups!
"Super Power Speech always posts some of my favorite materials and this is no exception! This packet is perfect for my younger students who are working on articulation and makes planning for therapy sessions so easy."
"The Mini Speech/Language Club products are a lifesaver! Thank you!"
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Hi! I'm Dr. Cheri Dodge Chin. I am a published researcher, adjunct professor, and national presenter with a clinical doctorate in speech-language pathology. I have over 20 years of experience in empowering children, educators, and families. I began my blog, Super Power Speech, in 2008 with the hope of engaging other speech pathologists and passing on ideas and resources. The blog is now recognized as one of the first SLP blogs in the world and has been nominated for multiple awards. While browsing, make sure to check out my courses and resource library with over 50 FREE downloads! Aside from flying around and trying to save the world, you can find me studying for my second doctorate degree (this time in education).
⭐️⭐️ SUBSCRIBE HERE for access to my library of free speech materials.⭐️⭐️