Also included in
- Everyone struggles with coming up with new, engaging activities for mixed articulation groups. With Mini Speech Club, however, you never need to plan your speech therapy again! This year long articulation program requires no prep, includes built-in homework, covers 13 sounds, and works for mixed art$25.60$32.00Save $6.40
Everyone struggles with coming up with new, engaging activities for mixed articulation groups. With Mini Speech Club, however, you never need to plan your speech therapy again! This 3 month articulation program requires no prep, includes built-in homework, covers 13 sounds, and works for mixed articulation groups.
Summer Mini Speech Club is perfect for preschool and early elementary articulation students during the months of June - August!
- Designed for pre-readers, there are pictures for every word
- Activities are short
- All pictures and activities are black/white for easy printing
- 8 activities each month (24 total)
- Built-in carry over on each activity
- Perfect for mixed groups since the activity sheet is the same regardless of sound
-13 sounds and blends included (12 pictures per page): /ch, d, f, g, k, l, r, s, s blends, sh, t, th, v, z/
Mini Speech Club makes the job of the specialist so much easier and stress free! Data, activities, homework, and more in one product! Complete your year with all four seasons!
BONUS IDEA: Combine with Mini Language Club Summer to work on both language and articulation skills with mixed groups!
"I'm a fan for life! Thank you so much for these great packets. My clients enjoy them very much, and so do I!"
"PERFECT for summer homework packets. My speech tutor/slpa printed it out, ran the copies, and we sent them home. Parents were very happy to get the homework. Definitely a worthwhile purchase!!"
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Hi! I'm Cheri, SLP and doctoral student. I'm an Ivy League graduate and creator of one of the first and longest-running speech therapy blogs in the world, Super Power Speech. Since graduating with my master's degree in 2000, I have worked in schools, clinics, hospitals, and private practice. I am a national presenter and have taught students around the world in my online courses. In my free time, you can find me playing soccer with my two teens or reading three books at the same time (in front of the fire, while crocheting).
⭐️⭐️ SUBSCRIBE HERE for access to my library of free speech materials.⭐️⭐️