Rhyming is always a skills I am working on with my primary hearing impaired students.
These strips are portable and compact for the itinerant teacher.
- Use these easy strips to reinforce and practice rhyming skills.
- Students can use independently
- Teacher can say and student listens for rhyme
- Play matching games using auditory skills
- Use cards for speech reading practice
Prep for Circling and Writing Strips:
- Print on white or colored paper
- Laminate (if using wipe off markers)
- Use as a full size worksheet for assessment/practice
- Cut into strips if adding to a center
- Punch a hole and add to a ring
What you get:
- 25 Write a Rhyme strips
- 18 matching pair cards
- 40 Circle a rhyme Strips
- Cover Strips
If your so inclined leave me some feedback. I would love to hear from you!
Remember feedback earns TpT credits for future purchases.