This resource provides a hands on and engaging way for students to review at the end of their 8th grade math units, or take notes as the units go along.
About the mini books :
Each mini tabbed flip book has a front and back cover, as well as five pages that review skills for a specific unit.
This resource is SO versatile because each flip book comes in two-three different completion levels - perfect for differentiation and scaffolding.
* Complete – All notes and examples are filled in.
* Scaffolded – Notes are scaffolded (fill in the blank) and examples are incomplete.
* Blank – Headings only. The blank version is NOT editable to preserve the template created by Tracee Orman. To use the blank version, print blank and have students handwrite in all notes and examples, or handwrite in the notes and examples yourself before making copies for students.
Each flip book aligns perfectly with the units in my 8th Grade Math Curriculum.
8th Grade Mini Tabbed Flip Books Included :
* Congruency and Similarity Mini Flip Book
* Exponent Rules Mini Flip Book
* Expressions and Equations Mini Flip Book
* Geometry Mini Flip Book
* Linear Relationships Mini Flip Book
* Patterns and Bivariate Data Mini Flip Book
* Roots Mini Flip Book
* Systems of Equations Mini Flip Book
Available in the following bundle(s) :
8th Grade Curriculum Resources Mega Bundle
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only.
Additional teachers must
purchase their own license. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote. email@example.com
✮✮If you are interested in gaining access to an exclusive set of free resources, CLICK HERE.