1 reproducible template of a pizza
24 cartoon pictures of ingredients (traditional and silly)
8 blanks ingredient cards
1 page where students can list what is on their pizza using the appropriate anchor chart (des, du, de la, de l').
Instructions for usage:
1) Print off the ingredients and pizza template in colour
2) Laminate the pages for longevity
3) Cut out the ingredients and place them in a zip-lock bag. I made enough so that there was a pizza for every group of 5 students
4) Attach double-sided velcro to the pizzas and one square on the back of each ingredient - students can "stick" the ingredients to the pizza and present without them falling off
5) Create activities based on the pizza (e.g. listening tests, pizza making contests - Who can make the most accurate Hawaiian pizza? Mexican? Seafood?) Students will record ingredients using a dry-erase marker on the laminated sheet. They also have to opportunity to make their own pizzas by drawing their own unique ingredients on the blank squares to add.
5) We then made chef hats and created a music video based on Gregg Lerock's La Pizza