Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
10.87 MB | N/A pages
This 10 lesson unit is perfect for introduction to basic map skills. Each day has a Do Now, Guided and Independent Practice, Homework and Exit Tickets in the file. There are four quizzes included to track student progress throughout.
List of objectives include:
1) Types of Maps
2) Define and Identify Landforms
3) Apply use of Symbols and Legends
4) Identify Countries, States, and Cities
5) Draw Conclusions about Maps
6) Identify Directions and Movement
7) Measure Distance with Scale
8) Define and use Latitude and Longitude
9) Define and Describe Zones of Climate
10) Explain Climate Differences Between Latitude Zones