*** Our LilZe mini stories about December/Christmas are here. *** SPANISH!!!!
I've made this packet to work on different reading and writing skills with my bilingual students. These SUPER FUN stories are related to the events that take place in December. All of them share the main character, our LilZe (Zebrita).
The packet includes:
- 15 short stories.
- 5 questions per each story to work on comprehension (15 worksheets).
- 1 question per story where students give their opinion about something related to that story.
- 1 template for students to make up their own LilZe story.
- 1 template for students to make up the questions.
- Complete the illustration square (each story has a square where students will illustrate the story, and so we can work the multiple intelligence, apart from different reading strategies, such us visualization, schema...).
***Thank you for downloading!***
If you have a minute (I know you're very busy, you're a teacher), I'd truly appreciate your feedback :)
And if you do so, you can EARN TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT!!!
You can find more educational resources in my store: