This 38 page minibeasts resource pack includes educational posters, classroom decorations, word wall templates, page templates and worksheets for you to mix and match with your class.
What are ‘minibeasts‘?
Minibeasts are small animals without backbones. Insects, spiders, snails and worms are common types of minibeasts.
What’s in this teaching resource pack?
Differentiated minibeast teaching resources for lower, middle and upper grades. This pack is in no particular order and is designed for you to mix and match the resources you would like to use in your classroom.
- Minibeasts poster / title page
- What are minibeasts? poster (lower grades)
- What are minibeasts? poster (upper grades)
- Minibeast facts poster
- Minibeast classification poster
- Insect anatomy poster
- Arachnid anatomy poster
- Identifying minibeasts poster
- Minibeasts themed blank page border poster
- Minibeast themed word wall or nametag templates
- Minibeast themed cut-out decorations
- Minibeast mission activity
- Minibeast profile worksheet
- Minibeast food chain worksheet
- Finding minibeasts worksheet
- Arachnid anatomy worksheet
- Insect anatomy worksheet
- Draw a minibeast worksheet (insect)
- Draw a minibeast worksheet (arachnid)
- Minibeast lifecycle worksheet (incomplete metamorphosis)
- Minibeast lifecycle worksheet (complete metamorphosis)
- Fly lifecycle poster
- Fly lifecycle cut and paste worksheet
- Grasshopper lifecycle worksheet
- Butterfly lifecycle worksheet
- 12 pages of minibeast related adjective worksheets