Please open the PREVIEW to see exactly what is included!
June 2017 - the planner has been updated & redesigned - check out the preview for pictures, or my blog posts below:
Minimalist, Edtable Watercolour Teacher Planner Blog Post Part 1Minimalist, Edtable Watercolour Teacher Planner Blog Post Part 2
This is a clean, minimalist looking planner to keep you organized throughout the school year! It is fully editable, meaning you can personalize it with your own name/students names, schedule, or make any changes you wish.
This includes both a PDF version of a letter & A5 size planner. It also includes an editable powerpoint file for each size.
Please note that the editable version uses different fonts - this is because for the pdf version I used paid fonts from A Perfect Blend fonts. The editable powerpoint uses KG Hard Candy (free download) and Century Gothic font (standard on your computer).
**In order to see the file with the fonts that I used with the editable file, you will have to install the following free font:
KG Hard candy - http://www.dafont.com/kg-hard-candy.font
I created this planner because almost all of the planners I could find on the market were too busy and colourful. Featuring a blend of black handwriting and soft watercolors, this planner is sure to keep you organized and calm.
This planner can be printed out and put into a binder, or can be inserted into other planners, such as a Happy Planner or a Kikki-k planner. To see how I use both of these options, please check out my blog post on: excitementinelementaryblog.blogspot.com
This planner contains an undated version and a version dated for 2017-2018. With your purchase, you get free updates for each school year. Each month features a different colour palette - with corresponding lesson planning pages.
Included in this planner:
- monthly overview - set goals, plan the curriculum, and write out your important dates
- monthly calendars - dated and undated, with a to do list on the side
- monthly note pages
- weekly lesson plan spreads - available in vertical and horizontal layouts, with a variety of sizing options for your classes
- two page spreads for important dates, long range plans, and birthdays
- planning pages for field trips, volunteers, student supports, passwords, and transportation
- note paper
- checklists for assessment, including personalized pages for each of the major subject areas - options for 10, 20, and 30 students in colour and black and white
- parent contact sheets
- 3 cover options
- divider pages for each section
This planner includes updates for life! If you would like to request any additional pages, please let me know and I am happy to design them and update the file. :)