How to Create
1. Cut number bond cards and number playing cards out.
a. (optional : laminate for long-term usage
2. punch a hole in the corners and put the number cards
on a binder ring
a. Without a ring? Just organize into a deck of cards or use as task cards
How to play
One option for using this resource would be to
1. Organize teams/pairs/ or groups into (Recommended: 2-4 students with one set of the game)
2-Students flip a card from the deck or loop.
3. Students then race for the answer with the card print outs (or writing on dry erase boards)
4. Every correct answer students or teams will receive a reward point (2 options for printout rewards are included)
- Feel free to use your own point/coin/or reward system for how this game works with your lesson
- You can use the number bond deck in an endless amount of creative ways!