Mint Tin Math: Place Value Kapow! is an exciting and fun math game created to review place value concepts from the ones place to the millions, as well as add on cards for place value to the right of the decimal point. The game is designed to fit conveniently into mint tins for easy storage.
Wham! Bam! Kapow!! Super Chicken, the number one superhero in Digitopolis, is training new recruits to join his crime-fighting team. Super Cat and Wonder Dog are matched in a test of speed and knowledge, battling it out for the number one spot on the team. Who will rule the roost at Super Chicken’s side?
In Place Value Kapow! students test their math skills as they compete to be the fastest superhero around. Students compete to be the first to pick out the correct digit for a given place value and number.
The first superhero to win fifteen rounds wins!
Included in this pack:
* 80 Super Chicken Says… cards (number/place value cards), with a variety of difficulty levels
* Blank Super Chicken Says… cards for personalized use
* Super Cat and Wonder Dog digits 0-9
* 4 levels of place value cheat charts
* 2 congratulation cards
* Assembly instructions and rule sheet
Check back in the future for other fun Mint Tin Math games!
Also check out Teacher’s Pet Classroom Materials for fun puzzle and game learning products such as:
- Robot Magic Squares Logic
- Under the Big Top brain teasers
- Spooky Pencil and Paper Puzzles
Thank you to Ron Leishman Digital Toonage for the clip art and check out her store for more beautiful clip art sets!