Mint Tin Math: Treasure Ahoy!
Is an exciting and fun math game created to review key math concepts for 6th grade students. The game is designed to fit conveniently into mint tins for easy storage.
In Treasure Ahoy!
Students test their math skills as they sail the seas following the adventures of Captain Scallywag and his crew. During their adventures, students answer pirate themed math questions of varying difficulty levels, and in doing so dig up buried treasure.
The buccaneer with the most treasure at the end of the game is the winner!
Included in this pack:
* 112 treasure/question cards (correlated to current 6th grade math standards), with a variety of difficulty levels and subjects
* a comprehensive answer sheet
* Blank treasure/question cards for personalized use
* 49 playing tiles
* Assorted game pieces
* Cover and shortened rules sized to fit onto a mint tin.
* Assembly instructions and rule sheet
For a free add on (colored card backs for easier organization by grade level and subject) see: Mint Tin Math: Treasure Ahoy! Colored Card Backs
Check back in the future for treasure cards at different grade levels, as well as other fun Mint Tin Math games!
Also check out Teacher’s Pet Classroom Materials for fun puzzle and game learning products such as:
- Robot Magic Squares Logic
- Under the Big Top brain teasers
- Spooky Pencil and Paper Puzzles
Thank you to Kate Hadfield Designs
for the clip art and check out her store for more beautiful clip art sets!