Minute To Win It Games for Younger Kids, Birthday
What educators are saying
Also included in
- As the school year winds down, it is sometimes difficult to keep teaching to the last minute when you already have exhausted all of your resources a few weeks before school is over! But there’s no reason that the remaining days of school can’t be exciting as well as meaningful and memorable!Your stuPrice $8.00Original Price $9.00Save $1.00
- This bundle contains 3 sets of Minute to Win It games for different age brackets and for different ocassions! Perfect if you are teaching multi-level classes or if you are an event organizer!Kindly check individual product links for details!Price $9.90Original Price $13.50Save $3.60
I use Minute to Win It for end of the year fun but they are perfect to use as a reward, a celebration, a brain break, or anytime that everyone needs a good laugh! It is probably one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen in my classroom and I look forward to doing this activity every year!
You can play the game just like the TV show or you can play them how you want!
This resource includes:
- 10 Minute to Win It Games that are great to play in your classroom and can be implemented with very few supplies!
- Blueprint video for each game (aka the intro video before each game)
- Detailed instructions for the players
- Complete list of materials/equipment needed for each game
- Cool game show timer
- Theme music
Games included are:
- Stack Attack
- A Bit Dicey
- Face the Cookie
- Back Flip
- Breakfast Scramble
- Defying Gravity
- This Blows
- Mega Bubble
- Suck It Up
- Separation Anxiety
These games are challenging enough for the older kids and adults, but still simple enough that the younger children could play as well.
If you are looking for more challenging games for older players, try 12 Minute to Win It Games for High School and Adults! Or check out my Minute to Win Ultimate Resource Bundle!