This resources is also available in my STEM in Sports
This exciting STEM challenge will engage your students in the engineering process while encouraging them to think outside of the box!
Design and construct a mini-golf hole.
This STEM challenge includes:
• Challenge Poster
• Challenge Rules
• Instructional Posters
• Lesson Planning Page
• Teacher Directions
• Guiding Discussion Questions
• Recording Sheet (recommended for K-2)
• STEM Journal (recommended for 3-5 and beyond)
Check out all of my STEM/STEAM/STREAM resources here!
• I strongly encourage you to review the free preview before purchasing to ensure your own satisfaction. There are screen shots of virtually all activities so that you know what you are purchasing.
• The STEM challenges can be used in K-5 although you may want to find ways to supplement it with the upper grades, digging deeper into some of the science behind each concept!