This is a sight word reader for young children learning Spanish in an immersion setting, FLES, homeschool, or for young Spanish speakers that covers: tiene, su, sus, en, el niño, la niña, and various body parts and vocabulary.
Included: four versions of a 10-page booklet with an extra page of ideas for how to use this resource.
1) Color illustrations provided
2) Black and white illustrations provided
3) First two pages in color, next pages without illustrations so kids can draw to show comprehension
4) First two pages in black and white, next pages without illustrations (same as above)
5) The last two pages of each version have fill-in-the-blank spaces for kids to come up with their own ideas for nouns and body parts or clothing. You can make multiple copies of these pages to allow children to be creative.
6) Kids may choose to share the pages they have created using the new grammar and vocabulary