Teach your students the names of daily chores in Spanish with this fun PowerPoint presentation!
The first part of the presentation presents new vocabulary and phrases and the second part of the presentation asks students to recall what they have learned and answer a question based on a picture.
Spanish Vocabulary (My Daily Chores):
1. Hago la cama. (I make the bed.)
2. Doy de comer al perro. (I feed the dog.)
3. Pongo la mesa. (I set the table.)
4. Lavo los platos. (I wash the dishes.)
5. Saco la basura. (I take out the trash.)
6. Quito el polvo. (I dust.)
7. Paso la aspiradora. (I vacuum.)
8. Lavo la ropa. (I wash clothes.)
9. Barro y guardo mis cosas. (I sweep and put away my things.)
10. Riego las plantas. (I water the plants.)
11. Descanso. (I rest.)
Spanish Vocabulary Review (Days of the Week):
NOTE: Slides include several animations so that you can introduce review new vocabulary one item at a time.
Teacher Tip! Worksheets to supplement these slides are coming soon! (If you need them now, please send me a note at email@example.com.)
(Images Copyright Laura Strickland)