This presentación project is what I use at the end of my unit “¡Pasamos un rato con los amigos!” Throughout my unit we explore gustar (and verbs like gustar), tener + que, and querer, along with various activities during and after school. Students are able to express their preferences and feelings about their own daily activities, as well as the preferences of others. The story format of this assessment is meant to encourage students to include creativity and detail in their Spanish speaking and writing.
Included in this editable document are the following:
- An example of the assessment to share with students
- Student-friendly objectives for this project
- Related ACTFL standards for this project
- An editable introduction page for your students, including a checklist!
- Editable rubrics for Presentational Speaking, Presentational Writing, AND general Student Skills.