Mis ojos by Maná: Spanish Song Activities to Practice Body Parts and Irregular Verbs
Activity booklet includes:
• Full song lyrics: “Mis ojos”
• Cloze activity: Body Parts
• Body Parts Vocabulary Worksheet: Students use a body diagram to identify 16 body parts in Spanish.
• Face Vocabulary Worksheet: Students focus on a face diagram to identify 11 vocabulary words.
• Body Parts Crossword Puzzle in Spanish: Students use clues given in Spanish to identify 10 body parts and fill in the crossword puzzle.
• Body Parts Crossword Puzzle in English: An alternate version of the previous crossword. Students identify 10 body parts in Spanish for the crossword puzzle by translating the clues given in English.
• Irregular Verbs Practice Sheet: The song uses 7 irregular verbs. With this exercise, the students write the infinitive verb for each one and then complete sentences using the same verbs in present, preterite and future tenses.
• Body Parts Printables: Here there are a total of 15 body parts printable illustrations in Spanish and English. Teachers can use them to create their own activities or as a teaching aid.
• Listening Comprehension Questions: Students answer questions about the song.