Also included in
- Practice counting on to add and subtract with this bundle of Boom Decks. These decks are forest animal themed. Help the forest animal collect acorns and solve the equations.Adding Acorns Deck:Practice counting on to add by helping the forest animals collect acorns. Start from the number they have al$6.13$8.75Save $2.62
Move the acorns to find the missing part. Type the number to check your answer.
Like this Boom Deck? Check out this forest and acorn themed Boom Deck Bundle!
Official Information from Boom Learning℠
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: . If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
While you do not need to pay to benefit from Boom Learning, paid membership plans are reasonably priced and offer many advantages. Check out pricing and account details .
Assigning this deck
- Click on the deck link provided in this document
- Sign in or
- Accept the terms of service and click redeem
- If you haven’t already done so,
- Click on the Library icon on your dashboard. Locate this deck and click Action-Assign and select the classes to which you wish to assign the deck.
Have students with the credentials you provided. The assigned deck will be there ready to complete!