PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Fun, engaging printables for first graders based on the YouTube music video sensation! Your students will practice finding missing numbers in all positions for addition and subtraction equations to lay the foundation for algebraic thinking in the primary grades!
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:
• 20 missing added printables
• 15 solve and show your thinking missing addend printables
• A list of Common Core Standards tied to these activities
• How to use this resource page
WHAT ARE THE FOCUS SKILLS FOR THIS ACTIVITY?
• properties of operations (commutative property, identity property, associative property)
• missing addends
• making ten
• odd and even numbers (color by number option).
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2018, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!