This Missing Addends with QR Codes math packet follows the Common Core standards 1.OA.4 and 1.OA.8. This is a hands-on, interactive approach to teaching missing numbers and incorporating technology. Students will love answering the problem, then self-checking their work, using the QR codes. Teachers will love the independent learning the students are doing, as well as the scaffolded and challenging addition with missing addends the students are completing. Cut the cards apart and laminate to use with dry erase markers for lasting use!
Follows the common core standard 1.OA.4 and 1.OA.8
You will receive:
- Missing Addends with QR Codes with addition to 10
- Missing Addends Recording sheet with addition to 10
- Missing Addends Practice sheet with addition to 10
- Missing Addends with QR Codes with addition to 20
- Missing Addends Recording sheet with addition to 20
- Missing Addends Practice sheet with addition to 20
- I Can Common Core standard posters for 1.OA.4 and 1.OA.8
**QR codes are easy to use and a FREE App to download to any cell phone, Ipad, or laptop with a camera. To best use this product, download a QR code App to a device. *
Ways to Use the Missing Addends with QR Codes Math Pack:
- Independent center work- Students will be able to work at their own level, at their own pace. Just laminate the cards and use with dry erase markers!
- Morning work activity- Cards can be cut apart for a quick activity.
- Whole group activity- Have all the students find the answer and take turns using the QR scanner to check the groups answers.
- Interactive bulletin board- students, parents and teachers alike will love participating in the learning going on in your classroom!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License