MISSING MATH FACTS
* 6 x _____ = 48... or... 3 x ____ x 3 = 27
* Something different for the kiddies!
* 60, yes 60 examples on two worksheets. They won't even know they're practicing their facts with these exercises!
* Students must fill in the missing blanks with the correct answers using their knowledge of multiplication facts.
* What's cool about these examples is that IF the fact DOESN'T fit, students have to put an "X" in the blanks to show that.
* Please see the thumbnails or the download preview to see how much work is on here - 60 multiplication examples to solve in all.
* Decorated for fun. Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS & PICKS
- Brilliant activity testing and reinforcing a student's multiplication facts. They must match facts from one page with facts on another page using WRITTEN words - quite challenging!
- MATH FACTS WORD PROBLEMS
- 32 word problems all dealing with their multiplication facts. Great INTERDISCIPILINARY lesson for math and reading! 32 word problems on 3 worksheets. A lot of good work for your students in both math and reading!
- POWERPOINT "MULTIPLICATION FACTS ONE"
- 63 slides, interactive and self-correcting! Designed for individual use on the computer, students reinforce their multiplication facts with this program. Students must reinforce each fact before going to the next. Did I say it was self-correcting?
GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!