* THIS PRODUCT IS MEANT TO BE USED AFTER STUDENTS HAVE READ THE BOOK.
Students solve this crossword by providing synonyms and antonyms for 25 vocabulary words from MISSING MAY.
* Fidgety (ant.) ANSWER: calm
* Feeble (ant.) ANSWER: strong
* Indifference (syn.) ANSWER: unconcern
* Haven: ___ place (syn.) ANSWER: safe
More challenging—and fun!—than a typical vocabulary crossword!
NOTE: This puzzle utilizes the same 25 words that are defined in the "Words to Know" section of my Bookmarks Plus edition of MISSING MAY. See product list below.
Also, my 50-word Prereading Crossword includes the same 25 words.
USE ALL THREE TOGETHER TO REINFORCE MEANINGS!
Here are my unique products over MISSING MAY—view them in my store!
* Bookmarks Plus: MISSING MAY--A Handy Little Reading Aid!
Helps students keep track of main characters and provides definitions for new words—and so much more! A lot of helpful information at students’ fingertips! Students and teachers alike are delighted with these handy reading aids!
* MISSING MAY: Syn./Ant. Vocab Crossword--Words match Bookmarks Plus!
Use with Bookmarks Plus and the 50-word Prereading Vocabulary Crossword to reinforce meanings of new words! A unique crossword!
* MISSING MAY: Prereading Crossword--50 words! Pair with Bookmarks Plus!
Helps prepare students for reading the book! Use with the Missing May edition of Bookmarks Plus and the Missing May Synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Crossword to reinforce meanings of new words!
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!