Directions for Playing this Game
1. Print off game cards, cut apart, laminate and cut apart again.
2. Place cards onto table or playing surface face down in rows.
3. Play starts by one player turning over two cards. They need to have one card with a problem and one card with an answer. They work the problem either in their head or on scratch paper. They determine whether they have a match or not by saying the problem out loud and stating their answer.
4. Play continues until all cards are matched or until the time allotted is done.
5. The player with the most matches is the winner.
This game is excellent for centers as it does not require much direction from the teacher.