This game will help students with their missing number math assessments. It can be used at centers, math workstations, for RTI, on level and advanced students. It is a great way to practice missing numbers and have fun too!
Game cards can be used for flashcards too!
Directions for teacher:
1. Print the cards, game board and spinners on card stock.
2. Laminate and cut out.
3. Provide game pieces for the students to move around
the game board.
4. Provide a pencil and paper clip to use on the spinner.
Directions to play:
1. Players put their game piece on start.
2. Players take turns choosing a card and saying the
answer. If correct they spin the spinner and move
to the corresponding color on the game board.
3. The first player to reach finish is the winner. (You need
to spin exact number of spaces to finish.)
*Please rate me:)
*Remember to "follow" me for updates on my new items!
QR Code (Optional) Missing Number Task Cards 0-20 Birdhouse
Missing Numbers 1-20 Race Day
Missing Numbers 1-20 Smore Fun Write The Room